facebook twitter youtube instagram
Энэ мэдээ хуучирсан буюу 2023/11/23-нд нийтлэгдсэн мэдээ болно.

Ulaanbaatar city’s draft budget for 2024 submitted

The basic income and expenses of the capital's budget for 2024 have been calculated and the income to be collected in the state and the transfer income for the local development fund was approved by the State Great Khural. In this context, the Governor of the Capital city and Mayor of Ulaanbaatar Kh.Nyambaatar has submitted the Ulaanbaatar city’s budget draft for 2024 to the Chairman of the Citizens’ Representative Khural J.Batbayasgalan.

The draft budget of the capital for the next year included the following measures such as:

- Reducing air pollution and providing housing solutions for ger areas;

- Improving the quality and standard of public transportation in Ulaanbaatar, introducing new types of high-capacity public transportation, and Increasing the number of connecting roads to enhance transportation networks.;

- Activating public-private partnership, increasing employment and implementing policies to stimulate the city's economic growth;

- Intensifying the ongoing investment works started in the past and increasing the access to basic social services.

Moreover, the projected revenue of 2,598.9 billion MNT for 2024 represents an increase of 652.8 billion MNT or 33.5 percent compared to the approved plan for 2023 and 598.5 billion MNT or 29.9 percent more than the anticipated performance. In addition, for the fiscal year 2024, it is planned that 93.1 percent of the capital's budget revenue, equivalent to 2,418.5 billion MNT, will be generated from tax revenue, while the remaining 6.9 percent, totaling 180.4 billion MNT, will be derived from non-tax revenue.


LED lighting to be installed in pedestrian crossings with poor visibility and darkness around the school
Construction of underpass under Tavan Shar railway at 68 percent
Энэ мэдээ хуучирсан буюу 2023/11/23-нд нийтлэгдсэн мэдээ болно.
Ghostwriter Dissertation